Lady Katherine Canvas Gallery Wraps
.: Made with 100% cotton fabric, the perfect medium for printing highly-detailed and vibrant artwork.
.: Each canvas features 0.0135 inch (13.5 mil) thick fabric that weighs 400gsm making it a highly durable option for great prints that look gorgeous on the long run.
.: The closed MDF backing adds an extra layer of protection to all your prints.
.: NB! For indoor use only
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
European Union 14 day cooling off period
Notwithstanding the above, if the merchandise is being shipped into the European Union, you have the right to cancel or return your order within 14 days, for any reason and without a justification. As above, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method within 10 business days. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
If more than 15 business days have passed since we’ve approved your return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To ensure the longevity and quality of your clothing item, please follow these care instructions:
- Washing Instructions:
- Machine wash: warm (max 40C or 105F); Non-chlorine: bleach as needed
- Use cold water for both washing and rinsing.
- Use a gentle cycle setting to minimize friction and prevent damage.
- Avoid using bleach or harsh detergents, as they may affect the fabric's color and quality.
- If necessary, you may use mild, eco-friendly laundry detergents.
- Drying Instructions:
- Air drying is recommended to prolong the life of the garment and minimize shrinkage.
- If you prefer to use a dryer, select a low heat setting.
- Remove the garment promptly from the dryer to prevent wrinkling and maintain its shape.
- Ironing and Steaming:
- If needed, iron the garment inside out on a low to medium heat setting.
- Avoid applying direct heat to any printed or embellished areas to prevent damage.
- Alternatively, you may use a fabric steamer to remove wrinkles without direct contact.
- Stain Removal:
- Treat stains promptly to increase the chances of successful removal.
- Gently blot the stained area with a mild stain remover or liquid detergent before washing.
- Avoid using excessive force or scrubbing vigorously, as it may damage the fabric fibers.
- Tear-Away Label:
- The tear-away label allows for easy removal if desired.
- Carefully tear off the label along the perforated edge before wearing or washing the garment.
Please note that fiber content may vary for different colors, so it's essential to consult the specific care instructions provided with your garment. Additionally, always refer to manufacturer's guidelines or tags that come with your item for any specific care instructions.
By following these care instructions, you will help maintain the quality, appearance, and durability of your Organic Airlume Cotton Tee. Enjoy wearing it!
They appreciate cut and details, things that aren't so obvious.
What payment methods can I use?
We offer 35 different payment methods including major providers like Mastercard, Visa, PayPal, American Express and Diners as well as many different local payment methods including Klarna, iDEAL, AliPay, Sofort, giropay, and many more.
Can I make changes to my order after it’s been placed?
We do everything we can to fulfill orders quickly and unfortunately cannot make updates after an order has been placed. These changes include removing or adding products and/or changing the delivery address. If a mistake has been made with your order information, it’s quickest to create a new order with the correct information and then let our Customer Service.
How To Return My Items?
We do not currently offer free returns to overseas customers. You will therefore need to cover all costs of returning any items to us yourself. We advise that you mark your package ‘returned goods’ to avoid further duties. Remember: We strongly recommend that you return any items via a registered trackable service and obtain and retain proof of posting as we do not accept responsibility for items that fail to arrive with us.